ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4 – Sonar/GPS Combo
The ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4 will not only help you catch the fish but will also help you find where to catch them. Take advantage of outstanding features like Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar with 3/4″ target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, built-in GPS with Humminbird Basemap, and compatibility with both LakeMaster(r) or Navionics(r) maps. Additional features designed specifically for the ICE angler include AutoChart Live ICE, Jig Charge Mode, split-screen views, premium shuttle, and 15Ah lithium battery separating this unit from all others on the ICE. Take it all in on an ultra-bright 7″ full-color LCD display.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: See high-resolution returns of individual fish, bait, and structure on both the flasher and traditional 2D sonar views at greater depths and range, with target separation down to 3/4″.
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing for sonar signals from cluttering your screen, providing a clear view in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen or up to 16X zoom on the 2D sonar view.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location by marking waypoints of your most productive areas and navigate out to your spot and back safely with GPS tracks.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- AutoChart Live ICE: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. Create maps on ICE to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight, and Water Level Offset.
- MicroSD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything you need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ICE, you’ll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- Premium Shuttle: It has it all. Master power switch, quick-connect SAE power cables, large handle, multiple ¼”-20 mounting options for accessories, two rod holders, cable and transducer management, and a battery cover.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4 works with all compatible HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4 transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer, power cord and gimbal mount on your boat and you’ll be ready to hit the water even after the ICE melts.
- What’s Included: ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G4 fishfinder, Dual Spectrum CHIRP ICE transducer, 15Ah lithium battery with 2 USB ports and battery life indicator, charger, ICE shuttle, hardware, quick-connect SAE power cables, and silicone screen cover.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Display Size – Diagonal: 7″
- Display Pixel Matrix: 1024H x 600V
- Sonar-Standard: Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Coverage: 15° & 21° @ -3dB
- Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP – Frequencies Supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/80/200 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 400 ft
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Features: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Interference Rejection, Jig Charge Mode, Portable, Built-In GPS, Built-In Mapping, AutoChart Live Ice, MEGA Live Imaging
- Memory Card Slot: Single Micro SD
- Compatible With: AIS, AutoPilot
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Portable
- Transducer Mount Location: Portable
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Coast Master Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: No
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Speed: Included
- Temperature: Built-In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: No
- Transducer Included: XI 9 1521
- HDMI Compatible: No
- MEGA Live Compatibility: No
Manufacturer : Humminbird
Manufacturer Part No : 411750-1
There are no reviews yet.