A2004 Autopilot Control Display
The A2004 is a dedicated autopilot controller designed to meet the needs of professional mariners aboard a variety of commercial vessels. It features a proven Simrad interface, presented on a wide-angle and zero-fog colour display. Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use, the A2004 pairs a precision rotary control dial with dedicated buttons for instant access to steering modes, a custom-configurable Work mode, and automated turn patterns.
- Proven Simrad interface designed for commercial marine applications
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Optically bonded 4.1″ color display with 170° viewing angle
- Thruster integration & heavy-duty rudder feedback support
- Configurable work mode and low/high speed modes
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds course against wind and tide
- Flush or bracket mounting options
- Certified NMEA 2000® connectivity
Manufacturer : Simrad
Manufacturer Part No : 000-13895-001
UPC : 9420024162521
There are no reviews yet.